MOST REPUTABLE MINIATURE SCHNAUZER BREEDER
Breeder Of Top Quality Miniature Schnauzers And AKC Show Exhibitor Since 1998 When Quality Matters, Informed People Choose Reberstein’s Miniature Schnauzers
What We Do
Miniature Schnauzers Are Really People With Short Legs In Fur Coats
WHO WE ARE
Miniature Schnauzers by Reberstein’s Miniature Schnauzers
Dennis Gorrebeeck and Jerry Simpson have been miniature schnauzer breeders and AKC exhibitors of top quality miniature schnauzers since 1998. Reberstein is not your average breeder. as we strictly adhere to the breed standard as outlined by the American Kennel Club and The American Miniature Schnauzer Club. The breed standard is our blueprint for producing the finest miniature schnauzers in the world.
Many miniature schnauzer breeders will often claim to be responsible and ethical breeders, but when you research their breeding practices and look at pictures of their adult breeding miniature schnauzers, these breeders have obviously chosen to completely disregard the breed standard. A breeder who ignores the breed standard is compromising the gene pool and integrity of the miniature schnauzer breed. A reputable and responsible breeder will strive to produce puppies that compliment not contradict the breed standard all together. Unfortunately, we have far more irresponsible breeders of the miniature schnauzer than responsible and reputable breeders in the United States. The miniature schnauzer is one of the most popular breeds in the USA, which has attracted unethical and misleading breeders to the breed. These backyard breeders are creating their own unrecognized breed standards, and as a result we have a tremendous amount of poorly bred miniature schnauzers. If you are looking for a reputable miniature schnauzer breeder, please take this all important time to educate yourself about this breed before choosing your next miniature schnauzer puppy.
At Reberstein’s Miniature Schnauzers we only breed for quality miniature schnauzer puppies that conform to the breed standard. A miniature schnauzer puppy or adult miniature schnauzer that is deliberately bred not to conform to the breed standard is without question, a poorly bred miniature schnauzer and is considered substandard. Run don’t walk, when a breeder deliberately breeds for obvious flaws and characteristics not supported by the miniature schnauzer breed standard. This type of breeder is trying to confuse and mislead the general public as to what a proper and well-bred miniature schnauzer actually is supposed to look like. This type of breeder does not deserve to carry the title of “miniature schnauzer breeder.”
Once you compare Reberstein’s Miniature Schnauzers to other breeders, I think you will find that we are the very best.
Our mission is very simple, precise, and goal motivated. Without goals your mission cannot be well defined, as well as being properly executed.
1. Reberstein’s would like to teach as many people as possible the miniature schnauzer breed standard as outlined by the American Kennel Club and The American Miniature Schnauzer Club.
2. Mentoring is key in protecting and preserving the breed standard. Passing on our skills and knowledge to enthusiastic miniature schnauzer lovers, will indeed preserve the breed as we know it today.
3. Raise healthy and well balanced miniature schnauzers with exceptional temperaments that are unsurpassed.
4. Attend and participate in American Kennel Club sanctioned conformation dog shows to advance the miniature schnauzer breed in the United States.
5. Identify and expose backyard breeders of the miniature schnauzer so that the integrity of the gene pool can be strengthened. Backyard breeders certainly do not have the best interest of the breed in mind.
6. And finally, if we cannot accomplish these goals then we are doing great harm to the breed we profess to love, and it is time to stop breeding miniature schnauzers. One must always have the best interest of the miniature schnauzer breed in mind.
© 2015 - Reberstein's Miniature Schnauzers | www.loveschnauzers.com | All Rights Reserved | Designed By Dennis Gorrebeeck