Please Like Us On Facebook
Please Recommend Us On Google +
MOST REPUTABLE MINIATURE SCHNAUZER BREEDER
When Quality Matters, Informed People Choose Reberstein’s Miniature Schnauzers
What does it take to be a reputable, responsible and ethical Miniature Schnauzer Breeder?
WHO WE ARE
Miniature Schnauzers By Rebersteins Miniature Schnauzers
The Miniature Schnauzer has been at the forefront of our lives. Dennis Gorrebeeck and Jerry Simpson have been breeders and AKC exhibitors of top quality miniature schnauzers since 1998. Reberstein is not your average breeder. We strictly adhere to the breed standard as outlined by the American Kennel Club and The American Miniature Schnauzer Club (AMSC). The breed standard is our blueprint for producing the finest miniature schnauzers in the world.
Many breeders will often claim to be responsible and ethical breeders. However, when you research their breeding practices and look at pictures of their adult breeding miniature schnauzers. These breeders have obviously chosen to completely disregard the breed standard. A breeder who ignores the breed standard is compromising the gene pool and integrity of this breed. A reputable and responsible breeder will strive to produce puppies that compliment, not contradict the breed standard all together. Unfortunately, we have far more irresponsible breeders of the miniature schnauzer than responsible and reputable breeders in the United States. The miniature schnauzer is one of the most popular breeds in the USA. This has attracted unethical and misleading breeders to the breed. These backyard breeders are creating their own unrecognized breed standards. As a result, we have a tremendous amount of poorly bred miniature schnauzers. If you are looking for a reputable miniature schnauzer breeder. Please take this all important time to educate yourself about this breed before choosing your next miniature schnauzer puppy.
At Reberstein’s Miniature Schnauzers we only breed for quality puppies that conform to the breed standard. Miniature Schnauzers that are deliberately bred not to conform to the breed standard are without question poorly bred, and considered substandard. Run don’t walk, when a breeder deliberately breeds for obvious flaws and characteristics not supported by the miniature schnauzer breed standard. This type of breeder is trying to confuse and mislead the general public as to what a proper and well-bred miniature schnauzer actually is supposed to look like. This type of breeder does not deserve to carry the title of “miniature schnauzer breeder.”
Once you compare Reberstein’s Miniature Schnauzers to other breeders, I think you will find that we are the very best.
Our mission is very simple, precise, and goal motivated. Without goals your mission cannot be well defined, as well as being properly executed.
- Reberstein’s would like to teach as many people as possible the miniature schnauzer breed standard as outlined by the American Kennel Club and The American Miniature Schnauzer Club (AMSC)
- Mentoring is key in protecting and preserving the breed standard. Passing on our skills and knowledge to enthusiastic miniature schnauzer lovers, will indeed preserve the breed as we know it today.
- Raise healthy and well balanced puppies with exceptional temperaments that are unsurpassed.
- Attend and participate in American Kennel Club sanctioned conformation dog shows to advance the miniature schnauzer breed in the United States.
- Identify and expose backyard breeders of the miniature schnauzer so that the integrity of the gene pool can be strengthened. Backyard breeders certainly do not have the best interest of the breed in mind.
And finally, if we cannot accomplish these goals then we are doing great harm to the breed we profess to love, and it is time to stop breeding miniature schnauzers. One must always have the best interest of the breed in mind to preserve the breed as we know it today!
TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE ON THE AMERICAN MINIATURE SCHNAUZER
Home-Miniature Schnauzers And Miniature Schnauzer Breeder was last modified: February 29th, 2016 by